1. can we pay the fee as soon as we reach to Kabul?
Ans: you can register for the contest, but your acceptance of participation will be conducted once you completed the payment.
Send and Email to email@example.com after completing the payment.
Account Information: Faiz Mohammad Kateb University
Account: 100501200035747 USD Bank
Name: Bakhter Bank - Afghanistan
2. Does it mandatory for a coach to be present on day of contest?
Ans: No. But he/she needs to be available on mobile.
3. Is there any refund policy? While not attending the contest?
4. Can we have a team shaped from different universities?
5. Does Kateb University provide lodging and food for the days, teams are in Kabul?
Ans: For Foreign Teams: Extra Charges for food and accommodation need to be considered, the amount is 300$ for three nights.
For Domestic Teams: No. Accommodation is available, you need to prepare accommodation while you stay in Kabul.
6. Can team attend to Regional Contest without participation in National Contest?
7. Can more than one team from one university attend to Regional contest?
Ans: Yes. it is possible but, only one team from the same university can be present in World Final.
8. Can team directly registered for Onsite Contest, without participating in Online Contest?
Ans: NO. every team must attend Online Contest and after getting the rank between 1-30 can set for onsite contest.
9. Should we pay the contest fee before the online contest?
Ans: Yes. you must pay the mentioned amount before online contest. the mentioned amount is for both online and onsit. however, you should pay before the online contest.