|Employment Type: Full Time||Job Location: Kabul, Afghanistan|
|Organization: Kateb University||Contract Duration: 1 year (extendable)|
|Date Post: 6/20/2021||Close Date: 7/20/2021|
|Salary: As per organization salary scale||Gender: Any|
|Vacancy No: C-15||Number of Jobs: 8|
We are looking for hardworking and resourceful lecturers to join our faculties. The lecturers’ responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching, preparing course policies, developing course material, publishing scientific articles and working with different academic committees of Kateb University.
– To prepare the course policies of the subjects according to the given format and to implement them in the class.
– To prepare lesson plan for practical works and execute the plan according to faculty timetable.
– To prepare course policies and provide them to students at the beginning of the semester
– To prepare and submit monthly, semesterly and annual progress reports to the HoD/DoF.
– To attend the classes on time and create a fair and competitive environment.
– To assess students semesterly and submit the assessment forms to the faculty
– To prepare exam questions, conduct exams, mark the exam papers and submit them to the related department at the specified time.
– To participate in the faculty and department meetings and contribute to the overall development of the faculty
– To participate in the academic meetings of Kateb University and contribute to the overall development of the university.
– To participate in other university committee meetings if required.
– To participate in writing and publishing books, reference materials, and scientific articles.
– To follow and respect all discipline and policies of Kateb University.
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Hod/DoF.
– D. MD or Master’s degree in Medicine, Computer Science and Economics.
– 3 years relevant experience.
– Published at least two academic articles
– Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
– Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with the most recent educational degree approved by MoHE via the below E-mail.
– Candidates must write the position title and vacancy number (Lecturer-C-15) in the subject line of the email.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 0729008329
Comment is not allowed