|Position Title||Lecturer||Departments||Business Economics & Business Administration|
|Organization||Kateb University||Work Type||Full time|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2022||Contract Duration||Permanent|
|Closing Date||August 18, 2022||Gender||Any|
|Number of Jobs||2||Nationality||Afghan|
|Functional Area||Education||Years of Experience||2 Years|
|Salary Range||As per org. salary scale||Probation Period||2 semesters|
We are looking for hardworking and resourceful lecturer to join our faculty. The lecturer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching, preparing course policies, developing course material, publishing scientific articles and working with different academic committees of university.
* To prepare and implement the course policy of the subjects according to the given format.
* To prepare lesson plans for practical works and execute the plan according to faculty timetable.
* To prepare course policy and provide them to students at the beginning of the semester.
* To prepare and submit monthly, semesterly and annual progress reports to the HoD/DoF.
* To attend the classes on time and create a fair and academic environment.
* To assess students semesterly and submit the assessment forms to the faculty.
* To prepare exam questions, conduct exams, mark the exam papers and submit them to the related department.
* To participate in the faculty meetings and contribute to the overall development of the faculty.
* To participate in the academic meetings of Kateb University and contribute to the overall development of the university.
* To participate in writing and publishing books, reference materials, and scientific articles.
* To follow and respect all discipline and policies of Kateb University.
* Perform other job-related duties assigned by Hod/DoF.
* Ph.D. or candidate of Ph.D. in Economics and Business Administration.
* 2 years teaching experience.
* Excellent command of English Language.
* Familiar with Research.
* Published at least one academic article.
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with the most recent educational degree attested by MoHE to the below E-mail address.
* Candidates must write the vacancy number (L-Economics-5) in the subject line of their emails.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Comment is not allowed