Position Title: Secretary to Vice Chancellor
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Organization: Kateb University
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Contract Duration:1 year (extendable)
Announced Date: 10/7/2019
Close Date: 10/13/2019
Salary: as per organization’s salary scale
No. of Vacancies: 1
The post holder will work under the direct supervision of Vice Chancellor for Admin/Finance and is responsible for arranging visits and meetings, and coordinating the Vice-Chancellors office activities (Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Students Affairs).
• Maintain daily schedules of Vice Chancellors office
• Arrange and coordinate appointments and meetings of Vice Chancellors
• Act as point of contact between the Vice Chancellors office and internal and external contacts.
• Register and manage incoming and outgoing letters.
• Maintaining appropriate filing system and documentation.
• Follow up on issues and ensuring that given tasks are implemented and resolved in a timely manner.
• Attending meetings and writing minutes of the meetings.
• Execute any other duties given by the Vice-Chancellors
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Law and Political science, Journalism, English and Persian Literature and any other related field.
• Multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skill
• Excellent letter and memo writing skill in Dari
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs to the below E-mail address no later than 10/13/2019.
Please write the Position Title of the post in subject line of your email.
Submission Email: email@example.com
Comment is not allowed