Webinar on “Filing Civil Lawsuit” was held on Thursday December 31, 2020 by Kateb Research Center and Faculty of Law and Political Science.
This webinar was presented through Zoom Conferencing Software by Dr. Mohammad Mostafa Moheqi, Professor at Faculty of Law and Political Science and researcher of Law Research Center at Kateb University.
In this webinar, Dr. Moheqi discussed the following topics:
– Definitions of the petition
– Types of petition
– Substantive conditions of the petition
– Formal conditions of the petition
– Importance of the petition
– Courts in Afghanistan
– The Court of Appeal Structure
– Supreme Court Structure
The webinar was finished after the Q&A session.
Comment is not allowed